- 35 Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 (1 ounce) square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated
- Mix wafers and margarine. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish.
- Mix Neufchatel cheese and powdered sugar with wooden spoon until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon mixture evenly onto crust; spread carefully. Cut bananas in half crosswise; cut each piece lengthwise in half. Arrange banana pieces over Neufchatel cheese mixture.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Spoon over bananas. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.