- 1/2 cup butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 package (2 layer size) spice cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients just until blended; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 17 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and spice in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Gradually stir in COOL WHIP until well blended; spread over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours. Sprinkle with toffee bits just before serving.