- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (391 gram) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups KRAFT 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown sausage with vegetables in skillet. Stir in pizza sauce. Remove from heat.
- Unroll pizza dough; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch deep-dish pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese onto bottom of crust; cover with sausage mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake 35 min. or until crust is deep golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.