- 5 cups flour, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1 teaspoon quick-rise instant yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Mix 4 cups flour, Parmesan, yeast and salt in large bowl. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface 5 min. or until smooth and elastic, gradually adding remaining flour.
- Cut dough into 4 pieces. (Each piece is enough for a 12-inch pizza.) Spray each piece with cooking spray. If using immediately, cover desired number of dough pieces loosely with plastic wrap; let stand 15 min.
- Place each remaining dough piece in separate resealable freezer-weight plastic bag that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Seal bags; refrigerate up to 2 days or freeze up to 3 months.