- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Cajun-style seasoning
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine oil and garlic in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add chicken breasts and coat well with the oil and garlic. Sprinkle with the vinegar and Cajun seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and cover with green onion and mushrooms; then add a few more sprinkles of oil and vinegar and return dish to oven for 15 to 20 minutes more. Remove from oven and immediately place 1 slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast; cheese will melt. Serve immediately.