- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover each chicken breast with a slice of cheese.
- In a medium bowl mix together the soup, sherry and sour cream, and pour mixture over chicken. Soften dill in melted butter; toss croutons in butter, and sprinkle them on top of chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.