- 2 pounds top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 18 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the steak strips, stirring constantly, until browned on the outside and cooked through, but not too firm, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in the skillet, and quickly fry each tortilla on both sides, until lightly browned and flexible. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Place tortillas on a plate, and top with steak strips, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to taste. Squeeze lime juice over. Wrap and eat.