- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 recipe Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough*
- 2 cups KRAFT 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Cook onions in butter in large skillet on medium-high heat 15 to 20 min. or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Add dressing; cook on medium heat 10 min. or until onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally. Stir in rosemary. Cool completely.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Press Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough onto bottom of 17x11-1/2x3/4-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Let stand 10 min. Top with onions. Bake on bottom oven rack 15 min. or until crust is golden brown.
- Top with cheese; bake 2 to 3 min. or until melted. Top with arugula and pine nuts.