- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 pound blue cheese, sliced
- dried rosemary (optional)
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Stir the 2 tablespoons of rosemary, garlic powder, and onion salt together in a bowl. Add the softened butter to the herb mixture; mix to combine. Spread the butter mixture evenly onto the cut sides of the bread loaf; top with the blue cheese slices. Transfer the bread to a baking sheet.
- Place the bread under the broiler until the cheese is slightly melted, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with additional rosemary if desired.