- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 sub or hoagie-style buns
- Ketchup or steak sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Sprinkle steak strips with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Center one-fourth of onions on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with steak strips and cheese.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve on sliced buns with additional cheese, if desired. Top with ketchup or steak sauce.