- 2 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 1 cup matchstick or shredded carrots
- 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center carrots on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with salmon. Rub salmon with ginger; drizzle with vinegar and oil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve salmon and carrots on a bed of spinach. Sprinkle with additional seasoned rice vinegar, if desired.