- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic*
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese loaf
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package cooked real bacon pieces or bits
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper (optional)
- Progresso® Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, heat cooking sauce, milk and garlic to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses until melted. Stir in pasta, bacon and bell pepper. Spoon into casserole.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.